Notice pursuant to Art. 13 of the Privacy Code
We provide the following information in application of Article 13 of Legislative decree no. 196/2003.
At www.inchimica.net, we believe that our visitors’ privacy is extremely important. This document describes the types of personal information collected and saved by our site and how it is used.
Like many others, our website uses log files. These files simply record visitors to the site; this is usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), data such as date and time, referral pages, arrival and exit pages, or number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, which means that all data is collected on an anonymous basis.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on the browser’s computer automatically. They contain basic information about the user’s Internet browser and are recognized by the browser each time the user visits the site.
How to disable cookies
Cookies can be disabled directly from the browser, via the settings (preferences or options). However, doing so may limit certain browsing functions of the site.
The cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
- Activities strictly necessary for functioning
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user logged in while browsing so the site doesn’t need to ask the user to log in again and again for each page.
- Saving preferences
These cookies allow you to save the preferences you selected while browsing, such as your language.
- Statistics and audience measurement activities (e.g., Google Analytics)
Through anonymous and aggregate data, these cookies help us understand how users interact with the websites by providing information about the sections visited, the time spent on the site and any malfunctions. This helps improve website performance.
- Social media cookies (e.g., Facebook)
We use third-party cookies including some popular social media features on the site. In particular these cookies let users register and sign in to the site via Facebook and Google Connect, share and comment on the site’s pages on social media, and enable the “Like” function on Facebook and “+1″ on G+.
Please read the privacy policies of these third-party servers for more information on how they operate and on how to disable certain functions.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do so through your browser options. For more information on cookie management in specific web browsers, please see the browser’s website.
Purposes of processing
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals/sites linked to this one and to send communications (including of a commercial nature), news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of controlled and/or connected companies and/or Sponsors
- to transfer such data to third parties, always for the purpose of email marketing campaigns and for sending commercial communications
- to fulfil legal or regulatory obligations
- for contact management
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- single-opt data collection in a dedicated database
- recording and processing on paper and/or electronic media
- organization of the archives in a predominantly automated form, in accordance with the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code
All requested data are mandatory.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that you have the following rights regarding the processing of your data:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you
- to be informed of the nature and purpose of the processing
- obtain from the holder, without delay:
- confirmation regarding the existence of personal data relating to you, even if not registered yet, and communication of such data and their source in intelligible form, and the logic and the purposes on which the processing is based; the request may be renewed, subject to the existence of justified reasons, at intervals of not less than ninety days
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that do not need to be stored for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed
- the updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data
- opposition in whole or in part to processing of personal data concerning you, for legitimate reasons, even the data are relevant to the purpose of collection
For all legal purposes, the data controller is:
Prospero Srl a socio unico
Via Emidio Villa 17
42124 Reggio Emilia, Italy
Cod.Fiscale e P.IVA 02574420358
Tel. +39 0522 506161
To exercise the rights provided for in Art. 7 of the Privacy Code or to have your data deleted from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels provided.
All data are protected by antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to provide additional protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activities. We do not collect personal information from children. Should a parent or guardian believe that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (via the email address provided) and we will make every effort to remove that information as soon as possible.